Thursday, October 4, 2007

Another Quick Card ...

Morning all. Here is another card I did - very similar to the other one - nice and easy but I just LOVE using the gorgeous RF rub-ons .... really gorgeous! Anyway, we are off to Orange for a few days to stay with friends ... Nick and Phil are off to the Bathurst 1000 car race with Marty ... I think us girls will find something else much more intersting to do!!!!! There is much excitement in our house at the moment!


















Hope you all have a fun weekend coming up! Enjoy the rest of the week! xo
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous thankyou card.

scrappermimi said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the rub-ons and it looks great in brown!

Alhambra Club said...

Lovely, the rub on sentiment is beautiful.

Dawn Wheeler said...

realy pretty card ,beautiful ,Dawnx

The Cryer Family said...

Hi again! Think this card is perfect!

~Jules~ said...

Gorgeous card you have created there my dear friend!

The Cryer Family said...

Thanks so much for your last message, Helen, I really appreciated it! I really will miss the blogging with you and all the other great people out there, but need more time for Lego and homework and love!!!
Take care, Helen x