Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

Well, I hope all the Mum's I know had a fabulous day on Sunday for Mother's Day. I really did have a great day ... I think one of the best yet! The kids had made all sorts of goodies for me at school which were the best presents out of the mountain of gifts I got from them! Nothing beats what they have made themselves! That said though, I have yet to receive Nick's because he keeps leaving it at school! Oh well ... he's a boy and I guess this is what they do!!!!!!! Here are a couple of goodies I made the Grandparents this year ... Phil's Mum, my Mum and my Nan.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY LOVE THIS CARD HELEN! THE SENTIMENT YOU USED ON THE CARDS IS ONE OF MY FAVES! I BET THEY ALL LOVED THERE HAND MADE GOODIES YOU GAVE THEM!

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Wow you really have been scrappin' up a storm Helen - I LOVE everything!!