Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring ....

Wow ... this weather is amazing ... it's been raining all morning and not looking like it is going to let up at all ... I hope it's not wet for the long weekend ... I haven't even looked at the weather forecast ... do I really want to???

These are just a couple of 'quick' cards I threw together recently ... I just loved this Winnie the Pooh verse from the Dreamstreet collection ...

Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend ... and stays dry!

TFL ... Hel xo


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS CARDS HELEN, I JUST LOVE THAT VERSE AS WELL! & THE PEARLY RIBBON SLIDE IS ONE OF MY FAVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Beckie said...

Beautiful cards Helen, I really like that verse too, it's lovely.

Isn't the weather a bit miserable!!