Monday, November 10, 2008

Not a lot of scrapping going on!

Well the weeks are flying by and I feel like I'm running around in circles not getting much done at all, but finding the hours in the day just aren't enough! I'm sure we're all starting to feel like that with the countdown to Chrissy pretty much on now!

Haven't had a chance to do a lot of scrapping lately - am supposed to be doing paperwork for Phil! When I say supposed I really mean it and now the deadline is here and, well, I shouldn't be on this that's for sure! A downside to having your own business! All that paperwork!!! LOL

Anyway, it was recently World Teacher's Day so the girls went off to school with these quick cards and a beautiful notepad for each of their teacher's. I couldn't quiet convince Nick to do the same for his teacher! Must be too cool in Yr 6 to do something like that! LOL

Hope you're all having a good week - TFL

Hugs and kisses xoxoxo




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

suzitee said...

LOL Don't stress Helen...Christmas is still weeks away! I love your cards, especially the one where you've threaded the ribbon...that looks great!
Hope you find some time to do some scrapping soon xxx