Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hi All!

Has been AGES since I've done anything to my blog ... sick children and all the rest! Immi had the flu ... then Tay got a really serious chest infection - numerous visits to the Dr, antibiotics and physio and it's going away finally. Nick is so far the healthiest of all of us!
Tay and I spent a very exciting week in Sydney last week. Tay now has a new product for her skin, Microskin, which is basically a second skin which offers both total UV protection, as well as colour - it's a win-win for her with her Vitiligo ... and has given her so much more confidence. Except she's now off with this other lovely bug that's going around - and I have mountains of washing from it - doona's, blankets and so on! Oh well, that's life! As long as she gets better quickly ....

So, hopefully life will get back to normal this week ... and I will be able to get back to doing some scrapping! I did these cards the other week which were designed by Julieann for the Father's Day Card class ... aren't they great!

2 comments:

~Jules~ said...

Nice cards lovey...LOL
I hope the kids are on the road to recovery. I am glad that everything went well in Sydney last week.
See you soon
julieann

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Tay does look fabulous and all credit to you for being such a great Mum in organising this for her. It would be lovely to see you back in action at the shop too - missed your company, and my coffee deliveries..lol. Hope your card went well yesterday.