Sunday, September 30, 2007



















My first real attempt at an 'off the page' thing! The girls leave hairbands all over the house so I thought this might tempt them into putting them away and in one place ... however now of course they are arguing over who's box it is! So ... I think I'll be off to Scrapsidaisy to get another one so they have one each! Of course!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend and the start of the holiday's ... it was our babies 5th b'day on Friday and we are partied out! Time to relax a little ... the boys can settle in and watch the footy and I'm sure the girls and I will find 'something' to do!!!!!!!

Enjoy the break ... xo




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Oh wow you finished the box - it's gorgeous - no wonder the girls both want it!

Unknown said...

OMG Helen it looks amazing! i saw you at SCRAPSIDAISY when you were buying it, i was wondering how it would turn out,you have done an amazing job.