Saturday, December 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!!!!!!!!!


One of my 'bestest' (not a real word I know!) friends recently celebrated her 40th birthday and was going to have a huge party but in the end decided not to ... well of course we couldn't let it go by without something so another of her sneaky friends and I organized a small surprise get together for her with just a few of her close friends ... we had an absolute blast organizing it!!!!! We really wanted a special evening for a very special person who must have the biggest heart of anyone I know ... everything she does is for someone else so we needed this night to be just for her ... she had NO idea and I think had a fabulous night ... Happy Birthday Sharon!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT GORGEOUS CREATIONS HELEN YOU MADE FOR SHARON I CRACKED UP AT THE 19TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!