Saturday, December 29, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE!!!!


My Christmas post is a little late but I wanted to share some photo's from our day, and just to say that I hope anyone who looks here had a wonderful day with family and friends and loved ones ... we had a brilliant day with loads of family here .... good friends to share with day with as well and plenty of good food and drink to go around! The kids had a blast and were more than impressed with what Santa left for them! The celebrations have continued into the weekend and will keep going through until New Years! I LOVE this time of the year ... I love being around the people we love and taking time out to enjoy each others company before the madness of the new Year begins!!!!!!! A late Merry Christmas to everyone .... many good wishes for the New Year ... I hope it's a good one for you all. xo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY HELEN!!!I BET YOUR BABIES WERE SUPER EXCITED WHEN THEY SAW THOSE MOTOR BIKES!!!

~Jules~ said...

Wow It looks like you all had heaps of fun!
happy New Year!
Jules

The Cryer Family said...

Hi Helen!
Happy new year (yes - I'm a little late, butI'm sur you know how it goes!)
Loved looking at everything you've been up to,
Love Helen x