Friday, February 1, 2008

Another page ... FINALLY!

This is using the very delicious Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' PP .... our gorgeous Taylah with her gorgeous Daddy! The photo of the page isn't great as I took it at night and couldn't use the flash so I'm sorry about that!

Some fun photo's of the kids in our pool just before Chrissy ... it's so hard to get Nick in photo's and he doesn't like this one but I think they are great! I don't think I've scrapped a black and white photo as yet and I really enjoyed it so I think I'll be doing some more soon!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH WOW HELEN I JUST LOVE DADDY'S PRINCESS THE CROWN IS TOTALLY ADORABLE!BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS ARE AN ADDICTION SO WE ALL WILL BE SEEING LOTS MORE OF THEM....LOL

Kylie said...

These pages are lovely Helen, that PP is gorgeous isn't it. That crown looks great and I think it is a lovely pic of Nic, in fact they are all great pics! I guess we all get funny about the way we look in pics sometimes. I like B&W pics too, I think you are less restricted with the papers you can use when you use B&W pics (IMO)