Sunday, February 24, 2008

A New Scrap Spot for me ....

Good Morning!!!

Well, nothing to post picture wise this morning ... I have some new creations here but have been too slack to take photo's ... so I'm just saying HI for the moment and sharing the very exciting news that I am going to be spending the day sorting out my new scrap spot in the house!!!! DH has bought me a table and I have a corner of our entertainment room all picked out ... I'm home alone this morning so I can't wait to get into it ... if I could just get rid of everyone quickly!!!!!!! I'm very over having to unpack everything and then put it away because I've had nowhere to leave it out!!!!!! I am oh-so-excited and doing a little happy dance as I type!!!!

Anyway, hope you're good ... I've been checking out the Scrapsidaisy Forum recently ... those girls are too much fun ... have a look http://scrapsidaisy.12.forumer.com/ it's good for a giggle and to pick up some great tips and ideas too!!!!!

I will post something soon ... hopefully I'll be able to create some goodies today as well!!!!!!!

Keep safe .... xoxoxo

5 comments:

~Jules~ said...

You wouldn't believe it Helen BUT that is what I have spent the weekend doing too!
I didn't move out of my scraproom or anything BUT I put new shelves in there & it has taken me all weekend to do.
Enjoy your "space"
Jules

Unknown said...

OHHHH YOU ARE SO GOING TO LOVE HAVING A "SCRAP SPACE" HELEN!

Kylie said...

Lucky you having your own scrap space, IKWYM about hating to pack everything away all the time, Matt now says to me, I don't know why you pack it all away when you know you are just going to get it out again tomorrow!!! You see I use our kitchen table and try and bring out what I think I will need to create my project, but always end up with heaps more on the table than I started with, so I try to tidy up most of it after I have finished. ENjoy your OWN space, i should have my own space sometime later this year once our extensions are completed and I can't wait.

~Jules~ said...

SO fess up GIRL!!!
It didn't really happen back then did it!
Has it now?????...LOL
See you soon
Jules

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

What is Jules going on about?? Anyway...I miss seeing your work...can you pretty please post again soon???