Friday, April 11, 2008

Is Anyone Still Out There????

Hi!

Oh wow ... it has been SO looooong since I've been on my blog I almost forgot my sign in details!!!! That's a little bit sad!!!!!! i don't even know if anyone is still visiting my quiet little blog ...

Anyway ... I thought I'd write a quick HELLO ... and I do have to confess, thank you Jules (!!!!!!!!) that NO, my scrap area didin't happen the weekend that I thought it was going to ..... got very sidetracked ... so sidetracked that is that I only got my scrap area set up ..... YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a little sad really ... but such an indication of our crazy life at the moment! Yesterday was my first real full day at home in over 4 weeks ... and even then I had to go to the school to pick up my daughter early ... never mind these things happen!!!!!

So... as it is late at the moment, I won't take any photo's for now ... I will do some snapping away tomorrow and post my scrap space during the day sometime.

So ... thank you Jules for dobbing me in!!!!!!!!! Lol !!!!!!! Ah, it's all good really!!!!!

Hope you're all good and off to a good start for the school holiday's!!!!!!

Love and Friendship xoxoxo

2 comments:

~Jules~ said...

Well HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly- YES we are still out here secondly-No worries for dobbing you in!!!!!!
then thirdly I am excited to hear that you have finally set up your "SCRAP SPACE"....... woohoo.
I can't wait to see the pic's now!!!
talk soon
Jules xoxoxoxox

Beckie said...

What Jules said LOL. I kept checking in to see if you got your new scap space!!!