Saturday, April 19, 2008

Enjoy the weekend ...

I made this Handbag and card for my friend Shirley who lives in NZ ... it was her B'day recently and she loves bits and pieces so I've put some little notepads inside it for her as well ... I had it to make for her b'day last year and didn't get around to it so this year I made sure I got it done!!!!!!!

This was a little gift for our God-Daughter, Victoria ... it's one of the Making Memories Kits and I think it came up really well ... I had a bag of goodies for Donna and she loved this ... it turned out really sweet ... I would love to do another one of their kits another time ... I think they have a 'HOME' one as well which I would love to do ... could be a good idea for a rainy weekend like this one!

I hope you have a great weekend ... I know I just wrote it was a rainy weekend but now of course the sun is out .... give it 5 minutes and it will be gone again! Crazy isn't it!

I'm off to play at the shop today ... oops of course I mean WORK Leisa!!!!! ha ha ha .... I think Jules and I have the bestest job and 'boss' in the world!!!!

Better go get ready ... Love Hel xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY HELEN!!! YOUR BACK IN THE LAND OF THE BLOG,I HAVE MISSED SEEING YOUR CREATIONS!THE GIFT YOU MADE FOR YOUR KIWI FRIEND IS TOTALLY ADORABLE,SHE WILL LOVE IT! THE SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT IS JUST PERFECT.THE CARD LOOKS AWESOME THAT PP IS YUMMY!
*YOUR SCRAP SPACE LOOKS GREAT YOU LUCKY DUCKY!

Beckie said...

The little bag is great, i love it. Love the 'BABY' too very nice.

Kylie said...

Just came over to check out your blog, your new creations are lovely I LOVE that noteworthy paper, and your scrap space is great, cya soon, Kylie