Monday, September 15, 2008

I can't believe it ... I SCRAPPED!!!!!!!

Oh wow!!! This never happens to me and yet this weekend, it did! I actually got time to scrap, not just one, but TWO pages .... AND a card!!!!!!!! The card below is for Copycat Cards challenge of the week .... to include an arrow. Nick received a gift in the post from his Great-Grandmother so I thought it would be nice for him to send a nice thank you card.

This page I did for the latest challenge Jules has put up for us over at the Scrapsidaisy forum. They are just a couple of photo's from our family weekend in Sydney a few weeks ago.

And last but not least is a quick LO I did of some flowers that hubby recently sent me. The kids had been home for 2 weeks solid with that horrible bug that was going around, as well as a dose of the flu, and he was away the whole time! So I came home from a Dr's appointment one day to find these flowers waiting for me to let me know he was thinking of me and to cheer me up!!!!!

Hope all is well in everyone else's pocket of the world!

Thanks for looking!!!

Love and friendship .... Me xo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

suzitee said...

WOOHOOOO for you Helen! You've done a great job, too! It's easy to forget how much joy a bit of scrapping brings if you haven't done it for a while. Hope next weekend is just as scrappy for you xxx

Unknown said...

ALL THREE CREATIONS ARE JUST GORGEOUS HELEN! I LOVE THE CCC CARD YOU MADE, JUST PERFECT & THOSE PAPERS ARE ONE OF MY FAVES!