Friday, October 17, 2008

Tory's Day ....

We recently had the weekend in Coffs Harbour where we officially became 'God-Parents' or 'Guardians' to our gorgeous God-Daughter Victoria Anne (Tory). Tory is the baby sister of our other God-Daughter Alexandra (Ally) and these gorgeous girls belong to our Best Friends, Donna and Marty.
I had planned on making a book for everyone to sign on the day but Leisa had these fabulous tins at Scrapsidaisy so I decided to do something with one of them ....

This is what I came up with ... I thought it was so pretty with the pink and butterflies - they were COVERED in glitter as well which you can't really see from the photo's ....

I then cut out little tags and had them on a ring and I got everyone to sign a tag with a little wish for Tory for her life ahead of her ....


The inside of the lid ......
This is the 5 of us with Tory .... how CUTE is she!!!!!!!!

And a RARE family photo! Donna and Marty also had a professional photographer on the day so I am really excited about getting some shots from him as well ... we haven't had a proper family photo for YEARS ... great thinking of them to do that!

I have done a couple of pages recently but haven't had a chance to photograph them yet so I will get to that this weekend hopefully!

Enjoy the weekend ahead ... TFL ... Me xo
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

suzitee said...

Helen...that tin is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! You have done a beautiful job, so girly and delicate. I love it, and I bet the recipients did too.
The family photos are great, and what a good idea. We haven't had a family photo taken...ever!Ooops!
Thanks for sharing... and can't wait to see your LOs :)

~Jules~ said...

I agree with Susan Helen! The tin is beautiful!!!
The pic's are pretty awesome too!
It looks like you had a "WOW" of a time!
Big hugs
Jules

Tracey said...

Helen the tin is just Stunning!!I love the embossed butterflies :) Great family pics also and your little god daughter is beautiful she looks pretty happy in the photo.

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Wow Helen - glad I grabbed a minute to pop by - what a very very pretty tin and a fabulous idea - this would be lovely for weddings too - oh I am VERY INSPIRED! Hope there's some tins left! What a beautiful family you have - I can't wait to see all of the photos and congrats on becoming god parents again.

Unknown said...

HELEN, THE TIN YOU DECORATED IS JUST PERFECT, ITS JUST SO PRETTY!

Anonymous said...

It was and is Perfect!! My baby is just lucky enough to have you as her Aunty Helen to make these georgeous things for her!Everyone is still talkign about the tin and the invitations.Thank you so much!!!