Monday, October 12, 2009

Card Crazy!

Hi there!

I'm so excited! I spent the weekend scrapping! Haven't had a HUGE scrap for AGES and I LOVED it!!! I haven't taken photo's of everything I did just yet but here are a few things I've made ......


The card below is actually Mum and Jeff's Wedding Invitation that I made for their wedding in August ... just hadn't got around to taking a photo just yet! The colours are much better in real life too, shimmer cream card stock with white lace ... and white rose printed vellum inside with all the wedding details!


My Step-Sister had a baby girl last Monday so the next 2 cards are for them ... one for our niece Jazmyn for becoming a big sister, and the other for the baby!

Each year the kids send my Nan, their Great Grandmother, a thank you card for their Birthday presents ... this is this years TY card!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Love the wedding invitations! As I said, I am filing that design in my memory bank for future use! The other cards are really pretty too and what a lovely idea for the kids to send Thank You cards.

AngelBong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AngelBong said...

Love the 1st pretty white wedding invitations card so much :)

Welcome to follow my blog :)
http://siawsiawlife.blogspot.sg/