Friday, October 16, 2009

A quick page .......

Good Morning Everyone!

Just wanted to quickly put up a page of Tay that I did on the weekend, while I have 2 seconds to spare!

This photo was taken at my step-brother's wedding in QLD in April and I just love it! I have used more of the June Bug range which I just LOVE. I really thought I would have liked the Lemonade range more but I was so drawn to June Bug which surprised me to be honest! I couldn't go past the bright, happy, rich colours! I have just bought the Eskimo Kisses collection as well so can't wait to get into that! All from Scrapsidaisy of course!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday's - I can't believe they go back to school on Monday - I need more time with them! I love having them home and hate it when they have to go back ... I can't wait for the Chrissy Holiday's which are only 8 1/2 weeks away!!!! ARGH!!!! Not really organized for that just yet!!!!!!!

Hope to pop on again soon with more layouts, thanks to anyone still dropping in here!

Love Hel xo


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

suzitee said...

What a gorgeous photo Helen! You have used June Bug beauifully on this LO...and great to see you posting more often :)

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG HELEN YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR BLOG 4 TIMES SINCE MY LAST WHINGE!!! LOL ALL YOUR PROJECTS LOOK AWESOME, I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE THAT GORGEOUS CAKE FOR IMMI!

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Gorgeous page - really well designed and I love the tattered edges and of course, the very beautiful Tay! She is one in a million in so many ways!

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Um..you might want to delete that last post...spammers...how annoying are they??!!

Just popped on to beg you to share your Friday Night Challenge on here - I didn't get a pic and it is a stunning layout..pretty please...would love to see it again!

Sell WoW Accounts said...

Great! what a perfect photo.=)

best hospitals said...

nice photo