Sunday, April 18, 2010

You Are So Beautiful To Me

Hellloooo!!!!

Long time no post! LOL! I hope everyone had a lovely Easter however you spent it. And I hope that everyone is enjoying school holidays! We have enjoyed the break, I can't believe it's basically over. Tomorrow is the last day at home then the kids are back to school. And we'll all be counting down till the next holiday's! I love having the kids home, and always miss them when they are gone!

Over the Scrapsidaisy we have been taking part in the the April challenge. I loved the challenge so much that I did two pages! This is the first page I did ... Immi at Mum and Jeff's wedding last year. Her job was to give the rings over during the ceremony, she took the role very seriously! Tay did a beautiful reading of a poem and Nick had the very important job of walking Nanny down the aisle and giving her away!

Anyway, I got a little sidetracked! As I said, this is a layout of Immi. She loved her long pretty dress and I really wanted to do a page showing the detail of the back of it. When I saw the Dusty Attic Bodice I KNEW I wanted to use it with these photo's. The Dusty Attic Candelabra went perfectly as well. For the flowers I knew I couldn't go any further than the exquisit Jules Gems! Of course for any of the yummy Dusty Attic of Jules Gems products head over to scrapsidaisy.com/shop so you don't miss out! I am in total love with both these yummy products!


I used a little Tattered Angels journal card behind the photos, and added ribbon and pearls to the bodice. I gave it a heavy spray of Old Lace Glimmer Mist, oh I love this colour! The 'Beautiful' rub-on is a Crate run-on I got from Scrapsidaisy quiet a while ago and had hiding in my stash!
And don't you just love the TPC Studio Ancestral range .... YUMMY!!!!!!!!
The second page I did for the challenge is following this post ... so I will let you head to that now!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

I am sooo pleased you blogged these pages Helen - I am still blown away with how beautiful they are and how beautiful your girls looked in their special dresses. Maybe you could do a similiar page of Nick and frame them for your home? They would look fantastic!

Leah said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging ..... absolutely lovely LO's.

Sell WoW Accounts said...

WoW! I enjoyed your blog.=)

Cathy said...

welcome back. You make beautiful blogs

Unknown said...

Very nice pics dude keep it up, Thanks it !!






PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- carpet cleaning gadsden | carpet cleaning birmingham | carpet cleaning chattanooga | carpet cleaning huntsville | tile cleaning gadsden

Anonymous said...

You have very nice Blog!
I am so impressed ;-)
I am going to follow you, because of your content including in this fantastic Blog.
If you have time i invite you to my page.
It isn't in English mostly but you can use google translator.
I will be grateful for coment after a visit.
Adres my Blog is:
http://bannersbrokerpoland.blogspot.com/

AngelBong said...

oh my god!! i like this creative design !!
my i have 1 for my photograph album cover ? :P

Welcome to follow my blog :)
http://siawsiawlife.blogspot.sg/