Monday, November 5, 2007

Scrapsidaisy Card Making Day!


Hi there! Wow ... Saturday I spent the day at a Card Making day at Scrapsidaisy organized by the wonderful Leisa and Julieann. What a fantastic day doing different classes and learning new techniques ... I had a blast and enjoyed it so much. I missed it last month but can't wait till the next one in December! A HUGE thank you to Leisa and Julieann for organizing it and going to so much trouble for all of us lucky girls that came on the day! The above 2 pictures are from 2 of the classes the gorgeous Julieann taught ... the first '25' card was using a different embossing technique which I really enjoyed learning as I hadn't done any embossing before (I feel a new obsession coming on though!) ... the second lot of cards was from an easy and quick session at the end of the day after we had taken in so much info!!!!!! There was also a tag class which I haven't finished off yet so as soon as I do I'll post it as well ... I seem to have so much trouble with time management to fit scrapping in everyday ... something I need to work on! Anyway, thanks again to Leisa and Julieann ... thanks also to Tracey for coming up to teach us her stunning card technique ... and thanks to the girls I spent the day there with for making it a lot of fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR SET OF CHRISSY CARDS I LOVE THAT PP! & THE 25 LOOKS AWESOME I HAD FUN MAKING THAT ONE AS WELL,I CAN SEE ME MAKING A WONDERFUL BIG MESS MAKING SOME MORE...LOL

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Wow - you were busy Helen! Thanks for saying such lovely things and I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself!

The Cryer Family said...

Fab cards! Those tree ones especially look so professional

~* Tracy *~ said...

That 25 one was heaps of fun to make! Of course I had to get myself some of the fluffy up embossing powder so I can make more!