Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Organize, Organize, Organize .....


Hi there! It has been FOREVER since I've been on this! I guess it's a little thing called 'life' that gets in the way sometimes! We've had a busy few weeks ... our wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago, my b'day last week ... kids activities on .... Phil has been away for 2 weeks for work ... the list goes on ... I know most of you know exactly what it's like so I probably don't need to say any more!!!!!!!

I'm a terrible one for getting school notes and putting them somewhere 'safe' so I finally decided to decorate this clipboard which I picked up from Scrapsidaisy (see my links!) .... I'm still so 'new' to scrapping and off the page stuff that I get very nervous about it but I am happy with how this turned out. Of course I wait till the END of the year to do this so I'm obviously very unorganized ... but I think I might look at it instead as being very organized for next year! That's a much better spin on it! Kind of like a glass half full, not half empty!

Hope you've all been well ... thanks for looking - those of you who are still around and haven't given up on me!!!!!

I'll be back soon .... xoxoxo
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU KNOW WHAT HELEN....THE CLIPBOARD YOU HAVE DONE IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC LOVE THOSE EARTH TONES&WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

The Cryer Family said...

This is super!! - you see you are what's called creative! I had a school letter crisis, but my idea was to stick a blob of blu-tack on a cupboard door (ie. a lot less creative!)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is amazing love it ,Dawnx

Tracey said...

Love the clip board Helen I think I have a smaller one here somewhere waiting for me to decorate thanks for the inspiraion