Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Wedding ...



My step-sister is getting married in April next year and has asked me to do the invitations for her. So I've made a couple of samples to send up to her (of course we live 8 hours away from each other!!!!!) and hopefully she will like one of them so I can get stuck into making them! The colours of the wedding are chocolate browns, creams, gold etc so hopfully this colour scheme will be just what she's looking for! There is a lot of info to go in the invitation (map, gifts, RSVP etc) so that is why there are little cards inside it for all of that ... I haven't printed anything at this stage - more just to get an idea of what she would like for the moment!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

This card is just gorgeous too. Your sister is going to be thrilled with these. I love the colours she has chosen for her wedding :)

The Cryer Family said...

These are just so tasteful - love it them!

The Cryer Family said...

Hi again,
Thanks for your wishes for Lucy - she's fine. Did your sister choose yet?

Unknown said...

HI HELEN THE TOPIC WE TALKED ABOUT TODAY THEY ARE CALLED DREAM_RIDER & THEY HAVE A STORE CALLED ..LOL...DREAM_RIDER STORE. THEY ARE BASED IN BRISSY THATS WHO HUBBY PURCHASED HIS FROM.HAPPY HUNTING! WE PURCHASED 3 FOR THE KIDS FROM A STORE NEAR LEPPINGTON IN SYDNEY JUST ASK ME IF YOU WANT ANYMORE DETAILS..CHEERS..KRISTY

Unknown said...

LOL..BACK AGAIN...DREAMRIDER_STORE..I GOT THE DASH MIXED UP..LOL..I DONT THINK YOU CAN PUT LINKS ON HERE AND YOUR EMAIL ISNT VISIBLE IN YOUR PROFILE..MINE IS IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME..CHEERS AGAIN
KRISTY

My Paper World said...

Great colours! and gorgeous designs!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are stunning ,your sister will be so proud to give these out ,Dawnx